AllSync is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Click on http://www.mtsd.de
to get more info about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. Usually the AllSync application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AllSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AllSync.exe and its approximative size is 6.05 MB (6346048 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AllSync. They occupy about 7.30 MB (7658176
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.81 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current page applies to AllSync version 3.5.114
alone. You can find here a few links to other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AllSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AllSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllSync". The AllSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AllSync in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 06:26:21.560