This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AllSync from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. You can read more on Michael Thummerer Software Design or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
to get more data about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AllSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AllSync is "C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.62 MB (5893920 bytes) on disk and is called AllSync.exe.
AllSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.79 MB (7118464
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (5.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.88
of AllSync. Click on the links below for other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AllSync in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The software company is: http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AllSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-09 18:54:52.150