AllSync is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Take a look here
for more information on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Click on http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
to get more facts about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. Usually the AllSync program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AllSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AllSync is "C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AllSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.60 MB (5873440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AllSync. They occupy 6.77 MB (7093888
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (5.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.42
of AllSync. You can find here a few links to other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program marketed by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AllSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AllSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync program will be found automatically. When you select AllSync in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllSync.
8. After uninstalling AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-16 11:48:44.503