AllSync is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AllSync from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. You can read more on Michael Thummerer Software Design or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
to get more data about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. Usually the AllSync application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AllSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AllSync.exe and it has a size of 5.65 MB (5922592 bytes).
AllSync contains of the executables below. They take 6.81 MB (7144576
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (5.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.78 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current web page applies to AllSync version 3.5.56
alone. Click on the links below for other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is an application offered by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AllSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllSync". If it is installed on your PC the AllSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AllSync in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AllSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:14:52.390