This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AllSync from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Check out here
for more info on Michael Thummerer Software Design. More information about AllSync can be found at http://www.mtsd.de
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AllSync directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AllSync is C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.05 MB (6348576 bytes) on disk and is labeled AllSync.exe.
AllSync is comprised of the following executables which take 7.30 MB (7652992
bytes) on disk:
- AllSync.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (773.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current web page applies to AllSync version 3.5.102
only. Click on the links below for other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AllSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply click the Search field and type in "AllSync". The AllSync application will be found automatically. When you select AllSync in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The software company is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 16:36:44.967