How to uninstall AllSync from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. It is produced by Michael Thummerer Software Design
. Open here
where you can read more on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Please follow http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
if you want to read more on AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). AllSync's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe". AllSync's primary file takes around 5.61 MB (5881632 bytes) and is called AllSync.exe.
AllSync contains of the executables below. They take 6.78 MB (7106176
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (5.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
This info is about AllSync version 3.5.80
only. You can find below info on other releases of AllSync:
...click to view all...
A way to erase AllSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AllSync is an application marketed by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AllSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllSync". If it is installed on your PC the AllSync application will be found very quickly. When you select AllSync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AllSync:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:53:08.733