AllSync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. You can read more on Michael Thummerer Software Design or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mtsd.de
to get more details about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. AllSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AllSync directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AllSync is C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.03 MB (6326968 bytes) on disk and is titled AllSync.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AllSync. They take 7.29 MB (7640496
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (782.18 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current web page applies to AllSync version 3.5.106
only. You can find below a few links to other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AllSync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply click the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it is installed on your PC the AllSync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AllSync in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:54:55.203