You can find below details on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Please follow http://www.mtsd.de
if you want to read more on AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AllSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.07 MB (6365096 bytes) on disk and is titled AllSync.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with AllSync. They occupy about 7.78 MB (8152976
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.136
of AllSync. For other AllSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AllSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AllSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it is installed on your PC the AllSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AllSync in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The software company is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AllSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-10 11:53:41.710