This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Aeon for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Check out here
for more information on SoundSpectrum. More info about the program Aeon can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Aeon Standalone.x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 260.42 KB (266672 bytes) on disk.
Aeon is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.72 MB (1807830
bytes) on disk:
- Aeon Standalone.exe (232.42 KB)
- Aeon Standalone.x64.exe (260.42 KB)
- Aeon V-Bar.exe (1,014.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Aeon. You can find below info on other releases of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program released by SoundSpectrum. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aeon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aeon". If it exists on your system the Aeon app will be found very quickly. When you select Aeon in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aeon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 11:06:19.347