This info is about Aeon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your systemSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more info about Aeon on SoundSpectrum's website. Aeon is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aeon. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 255.38 KB (261512 bytes).
Aeon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 255.38 KB (261512
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.38 KB)
This page is about Aeon version 3.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application by SoundSpectrum. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aeon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aeon". If it exists on your system the Aeon application will be found automatically. After you select Aeon in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-02 09:40:21.480