You can find below details on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aeon from your systemSoundSpectrum
. More info about SoundSpectrum can be found here
. Detailed information about Aeon can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory (same installation drive as Windows). Aeon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Aeon's main file takes about 255.38 KB (261512 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Aeon. They take about 255.38 KB (261512
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.2
of Aeon. You can find below info on other application versions of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aeon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon program will be found automatically. When you click Aeon in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:45:31.003