You can find below details on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aeon from your systemSoundSpectrum
. More info about SoundSpectrum can be found here
. Detailed information about Aeon can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory (same installation drive as Windows). Aeon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Aeon's main file takes about 255.38 KB (261512 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Aeon. They take about 255.38 KB (261512
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.2
of Aeon. You can find below info on other application versions of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aeon or simply click the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it exists on your system the Aeon application will be found very quickly. When you select Aeon in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:45:31.003