You can find below details on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Aeon from your computerSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on Aeon on SoundSpectrum's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aeon. Aeon's primary file takes around 267.22 KB (273631 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Aeon. They occupy 267.22 KB (273631
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (267.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Aeon version 3.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Aeon releases:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Aeon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". The Aeon program will be found very quickly. After you click Aeon in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aeon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Aeon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-06 07:04:40.253