This page contains complete information on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aeon from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Open here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. You can read more about on Aeon at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Aeon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Aeon Standalone.x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 329.03 KB (336928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aeon. They occupy an average of 2.21 MB (2317697
bytes) on disk.
- Aeon Standalone.exe (300.53 KB)
- Aeon Standalone.x64.exe (329.03 KB)
- Aeon V-Bar.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (269.71 KB)
- sscable_inst.exe (191.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Aeon version 4.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Aeon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it exists on your system the Aeon app will be found automatically. After you click Aeon in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aeon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 04:00:52.620