You can find on this page details on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Aeon at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Aeon is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aeon. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 255.37 KB (261496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aeon. They occupy about 255.37 KB (261496
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.37 KB)
This web page is about Aeon version 3.7.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aeon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aeon or simply click the Search field and type in "Aeon". The Aeon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aeon in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aeon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 13:19:26.127