You can find on this page details on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Aeon at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Aeon is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aeon. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 255.37 KB (261496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aeon. They occupy about 255.37 KB (261496
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.37 KB)
This web page is about Aeon version 3.7.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aeon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aeon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aeon in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aeon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 13:19:26.127