This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More information about Aeon can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Aeon is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 255.75 KB (261886 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Aeon. They take about 255.75 KB (261886
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (255.75 KB)
The current page applies to Aeon version 3.7.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Aeon from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Aeon:
Aeon is a program offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aeon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon application will be found automatically. After you click Aeon in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aeon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:36:30.180