You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Aeon for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SoundSpectrum. More info about the application Aeon can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the Aeon program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 329.03 KB (336928 bytes) on disk and is named Aeon Standalone.x64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Aeon. They take 2.21 MB (2322300
bytes) on disk.
- Aeon Standalone.exe (300.53 KB)
- Aeon Standalone.x64.exe (329.03 KB)
- Aeon V-Bar.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (269.71 KB)
- sscable_inst.exe (195.56 KB)
The current page applies to Aeon version 4.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aeon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply click the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aeon in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aeon in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-14 23:16:17.107