Aeon is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Aeon from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SoundSpectrum. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more information about Aeon on SoundSpectrum's website. Aeon is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory, regulated by the user's decision. Aeon's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Aeon V-Bar.exe and its approximative size is 1,016.92 KB (1041328 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Aeon. They take about 1.24 MB (1302825
bytes) on disk.
- Aeon V-Bar.exe (1,016.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (255.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Aeon. You can find below info on other versions of Aeon:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aeon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". The Aeon program will be found very quickly. After you select Aeon in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aeon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aeon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 08:22:21.490