This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Aeon for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on Aeon on SoundSpectrum's web page. Aeon is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Aeon's primary executable file and it occupies about 267.26 KB (273676 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Aeon. They take about 267.26 KB (273676
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (267.26 KB)
This info is about Aeon version 3.9.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aeon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aeon". The Aeon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aeon in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-25 22:27:24.940