This web page is about Aeon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SoundSpectrum. You can read more about on Aeon at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Aeon is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aeon. The application's main executable file occupies 254.47 KB (260575 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Aeon. They take about 254.47 KB (260575
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (254.47 KB)
This info is about Aeon version 1.0.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Aeon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". The Aeon program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aeon in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Aeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aeon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 18:36:10.950