Aeon is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Aeon can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 267.75 KB (274173 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aeon. They take 267.75 KB (274173
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (267.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Aeon. Click on the links below for other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aeon in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aeon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-22 12:37:49.617