You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Aeon for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. Further information about Aeon can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Aeon is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Aeon is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Aeon's primary executable file and it takes close to 267.18 KB (273596 bytes) on disk.
Aeon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 267.18 KB (273596
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (267.18 KB)
This info is about Aeon version 3.7.4
only. You can find below a few links to other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Aeon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aeon". The Aeon program will be found automatically. When you click Aeon in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aeon.
8. After uninstalling Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aeon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aeon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:47:13.473