You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aeon for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more details about Aeon on SoundSpectrum's website. Aeon is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Aeon is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 255.38 KB (261512 bytes) on disk.
Aeon is comprised of the following executables which occupy 255.38 KB (261512
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (255.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Aeon. You can find below a few links to other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply click the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it exists on your system the Aeon application will be found automatically. When you select Aeon in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aeon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 16:41:29.390