You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aeon for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Aeon from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more details about Aeon on SoundSpectrum's website. Aeon is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Aeon is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 255.38 KB (261512 bytes) on disk.
Aeon is comprised of the following executables which occupy 255.38 KB (261512
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (255.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Aeon. You can find below a few links to other Aeon versions:
...click to view all...
Aeon is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Aeon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aeon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aeon". If it is installed on your PC the Aeon app will be found automatically. After you select Aeon in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aeon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aeon:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aeon.
8. After removing Aeon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aeon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aeon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aeon by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that Aeon by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aeon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 16:41:29.390