You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. SugarSync Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.98 MB (9413712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SugarSync Manager. They take about 9.07 MB (9514102
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync Manager version 18.104.22.168905
only. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove SugarSync Manager from your PC.Registry keys:
SugarSync Manager is a program offered by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SugarSync Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync Manager in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:44:36.660