This web page is about SugarSync Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on SugarSync, Inc.. Usually the SugarSync Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SugarSync Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SugarSync Manager's main file takes about 10.67 MB (11184480 bytes) and is named SugarSyncManager.exe.
The executables below are part of SugarSync Manager. They occupy an average of 10.76 MB (11284965
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.13 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync Manager version 220.127.116.11379
only. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program by SugarSync, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click SugarSync Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 22:36:30.463