This web page is about SugarSync Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on SugarSync, Inc.. Usually the SugarSync Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SugarSync Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SugarSync Manager's main file takes about 10.67 MB (11184480 bytes) and is named SugarSyncManager.exe.
The executables below are part of SugarSync Manager. They occupy an average of 10.76 MB (11284965
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.13 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync Manager version 220.127.116.11379
only. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program by SugarSync, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it exists on your system the SugarSync Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SugarSync Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-12 18:56:43.970