SugarSync Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Additional info about SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.74 MB (11262304 bytes) on disk and is labeled SugarSyncManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SugarSync Manager. They occupy 10.84 MB (11362789
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.13 KB)
This data is about SugarSync Manager version 188.8.131.52090
alone. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SugarSync Manager:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\SugarSyncManager.exe
SugarSync Manager is an application by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:14:10.540