This page contains complete information on how to remove SugarSync Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Additional info about SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SugarSyncManager.exe is the SugarSync Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 9.35 MB (9802872 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.44 MB (9903262
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (9.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206730
of SugarSync Manager. Click on the links below for other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SugarSync Manager we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\SugarSyncManager.exe
SugarSync Manager is an application released by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SugarSync Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it exists on your system the SugarSync Manager app will be found automatically. After you select SugarSync Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:05:06.187