This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SugarSync, Inc.. Usually the SugarSync Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SugarSync Manager. The application's main executable file occupies 8.98 MB (9413712 bytes) on disk and is called SugarSyncManager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SugarSync Manager. They take 9.07 MB (9514102
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync Manager version 188.8.131.52888
only. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is an application by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 02:26:46.360