SugarSync Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. You can read more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove SugarSync Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SugarSyncManager.exe and it has a size of 10.35 MB (10855544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SugarSync Manager. They occupy about 10.45 MB (10955934
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync Manager version 188.8.131.52570
alone. For more SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:33:01.030