This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SugarSync, Inc.. Usually the SugarSync Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SugarSync Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.33 MB (9786488 bytes) on disk and is named SugarSyncManager.exe.
SugarSync Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.43 MB (9886878
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (9.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199487
of SugarSync Manager. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SugarSync Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select SugarSync Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 19:52:55.840