This web page contains complete information on how to remove SugarSync Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the SugarSync Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.72 MB (11241824 bytes) on disk and is named SugarSyncManager.exe.
SugarSync Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.82 MB (11342369
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (10.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52348
of SugarSync Manager. You can find below info on other releases of SugarSync Manager:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SugarSync Manager we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
SugarSync Manager is an application released by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SugarSync Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync Manager application will be found automatically. When you click SugarSync Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:28:14.770