This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SugarSync Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SugarSyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.98 MB (9413712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SugarSync Manager. They occupy about 9.07 MB (9514102
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync Manager version 18.104.22.168449
alone. For other SugarSync Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is an application offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager program will be found automatically. When you click SugarSync Manager in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 08:57:22.920