You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SugarSync, Inc.. Usually the SugarSync Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SugarSync Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SugarSyncManager.exe and it has a size of 8.97 MB (9401424 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SugarSync Manager. They take about 9.06 MB (9501794
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199082
of SugarSync Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync Manager:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is an application offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager program will be found automatically. When you select SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:55:05.357