This page contains complete information on how to remove SugarSync Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). SugarSync Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync Manager's main file takes about 8.98 MB (9413712 bytes) and its name is SugarSyncManager.exe.
SugarSync Manager contains of the executables below. They take 9.07 MB (9514105
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync Manager version 188.8.131.52370
alone. Click on the links below for other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is an application by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SugarSync Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync Manager". If it exists on your system the SugarSync Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click SugarSync Manager in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 00:36:14.697