SugarSync Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. More information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. SugarSync Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SugarSync Manager. SugarSync Manager's primary file takes about 8.96 MB (9397328 bytes) and its name is SugarSyncManager.exe.
SugarSync Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.06 MB (9497698
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.02 KB)
This page is about SugarSync Manager version 220.127.116.11909
only. Click on the links below for other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program by SugarSync, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SugarSync Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:18:10.713