This page contains detailed information on how to remove SugarSync Manager for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. More info about SugarSync, Inc. can be read here
. SugarSync Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. SugarSync Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.34 MB (9798776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SugarSync Manager. They take about 9.44 MB (9899166
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (9.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.04 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync Manager version 22.214.171.124365
alone. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is a program offered by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SugarSync Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SugarSync Manager.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:43:04.990