This info is about SugarSync Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SugarSync Manager from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SugarSync Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SugarSyncManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.96 MB (9397328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SugarSync Manager. They occupy about 9.06 MB (9497698
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSyncManager.exe (8.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (98.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11491
of SugarSync Manager. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync Manager releases:
...click to view all...
SugarSync Manager is an application marketed by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase SugarSync Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SugarSync Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync Manager". The SugarSync Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click SugarSync Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync Manager.
8. After removing SugarSync Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync Manager by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-25 14:21:14.140