Pokki Start Menu
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pokki Start Menu for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more details on Pokki. Pokki Start Menu is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki Start Menu. Pokki Start Menu's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3051848 bytes) and is named StartMenuIndexer.exe.
The executables below are part of Pokki Start Menu. They take an average of 20.67 MB (21670872
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.20 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.518
of Pokki Start Menu. Click on the links below for other Pokki Start Menu versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pokki Start Menu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Pokki Start Menu is an application by the software company Pokki. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pokki Start Menu from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 03:37:35.680