Pokki Start Menu
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pokki Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pokki Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Pokki Start Menu. They occupy 21.09 MB (22111160
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.7.970
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Pokki Start Menu:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pokki Start Menu from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pokki Start Menu in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:22:34.107