Pokki Start Menu
This page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki Start Menu is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Pokki Start Menu's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Pokki Start Menu's main file takes around 1.82 MB (1909576 bytes) and its name is StartMenuIndexer.exe.
Pokki Start Menu contains of the executables below. They take 18.18 MB (19064280
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.44 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (8.85 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.82 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.4.112
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pokki Start Menu releases:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is a program marketed by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pokki Start Menu from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 06:46:33.897