Pokki Start Menu
Pokki Start Menu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki Start Menu. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.93 MB (3070464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pokki Start Menu. They occupy about 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.7.802
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki Start Menu:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by Pokki. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pokki Start Menu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Pokki Start Menu application will be found very quickly. When you click Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 00:00:23.240