Pokki Start Menu
Pokki Start Menu is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your systemPokki
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Pokki. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Pokki Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's main executable file and it occupies around 2.94 MB (3077840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Pokki Start Menu. They occupy about 22.53 MB (23621232
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.52 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.01 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.94 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.8.133
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Pokki Start Menu:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu app will be found very quickly. When you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki Start Menu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 13:04:09.327