Pokki Start Menu
Pokki Start Menu is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Usually the Pokki Start Menu program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Pokki Start Menu is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. StartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's main executable file and it occupies about 1.84 MB (1933128 bytes) on disk.
Pokki Start Menu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.15 MB (20079576
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.380
of Pokki Start Menu. For other Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Pokki Start Menu application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:03:44.683