Pokki Start Menu
This web page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Pokki Start Menu is commonly installed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki Start Menu. Pokki Start Menu's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3052032 bytes) and its name is StartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Pokki Start Menu. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10972160
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.7.652
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki Start Menu:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Pokki Start Menu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.097