Pokki Start Menu
This web page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Pokki Start Menu is commonly installed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki Start Menu. Pokki Start Menu's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3052032 bytes) and its name is StartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Pokki Start Menu. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10972160
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.7.652
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki Start Menu:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Pokki Start Menu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pokki Start Menu in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.097