Pokki Start Menu
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more info on Pokki. Usually the Pokki Start Menu program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. Pokki Start Menu's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.91 MB (3052032 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartMenuIndexer.exe.
The executables below are part of Pokki Start Menu. They occupy an average of 20.48 MB (21471232
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.638
of Pokki Start Menu. For other Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pokki Start Menu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Pokki Start Menu when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Pokki Start Menu.lnk
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pokki Start Menu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Pokki Start Menu application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 20:18:48.313