Pokki Start Menu
This web page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pokki Start Menu. The program's main executable file is called ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe and occupies 3.78 MB (3961552 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Pokki Start Menu. They occupy about 25.06 MB (26275648
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.48 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.72 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.78 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
This info is about Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.8.705
only. Click on the links below for other Pokki Start Menu versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is an application offered by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pokki Start Menu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Pokki Start Menu app will be found automatically. When you click Pokki Start Menu in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-23 07:42:36.843