Pokki Start Menu
This web page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Pokki Start Menu is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's decision. Pokki Start Menu's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Pokki Start Menu. They take about 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.983
of Pokki Start Menu. For other Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu program will be found very quickly. When you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 14:39:59.550