Pokki Start Menu
You can find below details on how to remove Pokki Start Menu for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Pokki Start Menu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes) on disk.
Pokki Start Menu is comprised of the following executables which take 20.85 MB (21862840
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.35 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.904
of Pokki Start Menu. You can find below a few links to other Pokki Start Menu versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is an application by the software company Pokki. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 15:13:47.750