Pokki Start Menu
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). Pokki Start Menu's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. The program's main executable file is titled StartMenuIndexer.exe and its approximative size is 2.91 MB (3050824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Pokki Start Menu. They occupy an average of 20.78 MB (21788632
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.32 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.7.560
alone. For more Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Pokki Start Menu is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu app will be found automatically. When you click Pokki Start Menu in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:41:20.997