Pokki Start Menu
Pokki Start Menu is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. Pokki Start Menu is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's choice. Pokki Start Menu's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.50 MB (3674832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Pokki Start Menu. They take 22.01 MB (23075648
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.19 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.24 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.281
of Pokki Start Menu. For more Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Pokki Start Menu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Pokki Start Menu is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki Start Menu". The Pokki Start Menu app will be found very quickly. After you select Pokki Start Menu in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-07 05:50:16.860