Pokki Start Menu
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. Pokki Start Menu is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's decision. Pokki Start Menu's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file is named ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe and its approximative size is 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes).
Pokki Start Menu is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111160
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.768
of Pokki Start Menu. You can find below a few links to other Pokki Start Menu versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Pokki Start Menu.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ebay\URL Protocol
Pokki Start Menu is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 16:16:38.973